Buckle up as Indonesian publisher Toge Productions and developer MassHive Media are bringing the fantastic universe of Azure Saga: Pathfinder to Nintendo Switch. Join the adventure of Synch, a young scientist on a quest to find his lost father, starting March 21st, 2019. You can pre-order the game starting from March 7th, 2019, and get 15% off discount.
Explore a foreign planet in 2.5D isometric vast landscapes. Venture into dungeons and solve puzzles to unlock new areas. If you are the type who love to relax in the middle of chaos, you can enjoy mini-games that can be found in some of the dungeons such as fishing. Though, don’t go on thinking you can just roam casually in dungeons. There will also be enemies that will try to stop whatever you are doing. Battle them in JRPG-style turn-based combat to gain EXP and items.
During the journey, you will meet new companions and finish strings of quests. All characters have their own unique skills. You can activate special skills by combining the skills of different characters to help you triumph in battle. In Azure Saga: Pathfinder, aside from the main quest, your journey will also be complemented with various interesting side quests. Finish the quests and learn the secret of the planet, as Synch’s adventure come to an end.
- A world with a classic storyline that will delight both veterans and new RPG fans, infused with highly detailed 2D illustrations
- Traditional Turn-Based RPG Gameplay inspired by the classic JRPG of the 90s
- Strategize and configure your characters’ gear and jewels in to enhance their maximum potential.
- Unite, mix, and match your characters’ skills to discover powerful abilities, each with their special effects
- Classic old school adventure with tons of puzzles and secrets to discover
Discover more about the game here:
The Indonesian Anime Times | This information provided are the views of the provider of the press release and does not represent the views of KAORI Nusantara and The Indonesian Anime Times