On Wednesday (8/6), Indonesian game developers GameChanger Studio and Toge Production released their latest game, My Lovely Wife. Published by Neon Doctrine, the game is currently available on PC via Steam and Nintendo Switch.
🥵Today’s the Day for Grief and Woe🥵
My Lovely Wife is Out Now on PC and Nintendo Switch!
😈Dark Magic & Murder
Save your wife, lose your soul.
It's a lovely deal for those who can’t let go!
— Neon Doctrine (@NeonDoctrine) June 8, 2022
My Lovely Wife is a sequel to GameChanger Studio and Toge Production’s previous game My Lovely Daughter. The player will play as Jake, a loving husband who wants to revive his wife by summoning succubi. Just like My Lovely Daughter, My Lovely Wife is an alchemy simulator with a mix of dating sims and management aspects.
Here are the My Lovely Wife‘s features listed on their Steam page:
- A mix of dating, management, and alchemy simulations in one game.
- Twenty different succubi to summon, befriend, and betray.
- Over forty endings, including one for each of the succubi as well as two main endings for following through on Jake’s dark desires.
- Gothic fantasy art style fitting for the dark themes of the game.
- An eerie soundtrack that sends shivers down your spine.
- An uncanny love dilemma as Jake must crush the lives of others in order to save his dear Luna.
Based in Tangerang, GameChanger Studio is a game studio founded by Riris Marpaung and Dodick Sudirman. Since 2013, both of them have developed more than 30 games for mobile platforms and PC. Other than My Lovely Daughter and My Lovely Wife, the studio also developed a platformer game Ascender and published GoBlock’s Impossible Medley in 2017.
Established in 2009, Toge Productions is an independent game studio based in Tangerang. Toge Production has produced many Indonesian games both as developers and as publishers. Prior to My Lovely Wife, Toge Production produced Rising Hell with Tahoe Production, a point-and-click puzzle Adventure When The Past Was Around with Mojiken Studio, and SHE and the Light Bearer also with Mojiken Studio.
The Indonesian Anime Times