On Thursday (4/8), Indonesian game publisher Toge Productions announced the release of their latest game Vanaris Tactics. The game is developed by Brazilian solo game developer Mattheus Reis and is available on Steam and GOG.
Vanaris Tactics OUT NOW on PC Platforms!⚔️
Experience a rich blend of tactics and fantasy RPG with intuitive turn-based combat system! Discover the vast realm of Vanaris and lead your group towards freedom!
— Vanaris Tactics ⚔️ OUT NOW on Steam & GOG! (@VanarisTactics) August 4, 2022
Vanaris Tactics is a tactical RPG game about refugees who are fleeing from their occupied motherland. It tells the story of Morgana, her brother Nigel, and her nephew Adrien. Meet other refugees and follow their struggle to find freedom outside the walls of Vanaris.
Here are the Vanaris Tactics‘ features listed on their Steam page:
- Vanaris Tactics implements a combat initiative unit turn system inspired by the greatest fantasy tactics RPGs of all time.
- Unite a band of unique characters with their own strengths, skills, and stories.
- Gain new abilities and increase your range of options to deal with new challenges.
- Different combinations of weapons and accessories and see a unit’s playstyle change drastically.
- Travel the land of Vanaris to discover powerful treasures and hear untold stories. However, keep your guard up as danger lurks in every corner.
- Unravel the story through fifteen unique story encounters and hand-crafted in-game cutscenes, as well as optional battles and boss fights.
Established in 2009, Toge Productions is an independent game studio based in Tangerang. Toge Productions has produced many games both as developers and as publishers. Prior to Vanaris Tactics, Toge Production produced My Lovely Wife with GameChanger Studio, Rising Hell with Tahoe Production, and a point-and-click puzzle Adventure When The Past Was Around with Mojiken Studio.
The Indonesian Anime Times.