In the event BEKRAF Game Prime 2017 on 29-30 July 2017, there were many games presented by game developers from Indonesia to the audience, which were also available for trial on the spot. One of the games presented in the event is Burst Fighter, a shoot ’em up game by Magesoft, a game developer from Malang, East Java.
Burst Fighter is a flying shooter game which may remind people of the classic flying shooter games such as Galaga, Raiden, and Sonic Wings. The game is set in Zirodia, a once peaceful planet which had been suddenly invaded by a hostile mechanical alien race. In desperation, the Zirodian found a strange message which was revealed to be a blueprint of technology that could overcome the invader’s forces. The player will be presented with the tale of Queen Sehra as she sought to obtain the resources to develop the technology, which could be found on Earth.
These are some of the features in the game:
- Customizable ship wings, weapons, colors, and cores. Adapt your playstyle with 36 parts for each situation and for each boss battle
- 2 players local co-op mode
- Arm your ship with experimental Blade (melee) weapon to add some challenges and awesomeness
- Follow a unique story from the perspective of Queen Sehra herself
- Infused with modern atmospheric HD graphic in 60 FPS
- Atmospheric dark experimental music to enhance your Burst Fighter experience
- Dodge, counter, and defeat various unique enemies / attack patterns
- Intense 8+ boss battles
- 3 level of difficulties: Casual, Normal, and Expert Mode.
- Achieve High Score with the chain bonus
- Steam leaderboards and achievements
- Controller support
The game is planned to be released on 16 September 2017 via Steam.
The Indonesian Anime Times