On 6 April 2021, the Twitter account of Elex Media Komputindo‘s editor of comics has posted a list of the publisher’s ten best-selling comic books in the month of March 2021. The fifth volume of Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba takes the top spot of the month’s list.
Here is the full list of Elex Media’s best-selling comics in March 2021.
- Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Vol. 5 (released on 3 March 2021)
- Detektif Conan Zero’s Tea Time Vol. 4 (released on 3 March 2021)
- Moriarty the Patriot Vol. 11 (released on 10 March 2021)
- Detektif Conan Vol. 98 (released on 17 March 2021)
- Attack on Titan Vol. 29 (released on 24 March 2021)
- The Quintessential Quintuplets Vol. 9 (released on 10 March 2021)
- A Man and His Cat Vol. 2 (released on 10 March 2021)
- Ajin Demi Human Vol. 15 (released on 3 March 2021)
- New Kobo-chan Vol. 38 (released on 10 March 2021)
- New Crayon Shinchan Vol. 8 (released on 10 March 2021)
— Editor Komik Elex-Level Comics (@comic_lxlc) April 6, 2021
Demon Slayer, Zero’s Tea Time, The Quintessential Quintuplets, and A Man and His Cat are printed on book paper and retail for IDR 40,000 (about US$ 2.75), except for Zero’s Tea Time which retails for IDR 50,000 (about US$ 3.45). Attack on Titan and Ajin are Level Comics titles and retail for Rp 30,000 (about US$ 2.1). Moriarty the Patriot and Detective Conan retails for IDR 28,000 (about US$ 1.9). While New Kobochan retails for Rp 25,000 (about US$ 1.7) and New Crayon Shinchan retails for Rp 35,000 (about US$ 2.4).
Elex Media Komputindo is a comics publisher under the Kompas-Gramedia Group. The publisher releases licensed foreign comics, including manga, and also Indonesian comics. Since 2005, Elex Media also published comics that intended for adult audiences under the new imprint called Level Comics.
The Indonesian Anime Times